2012 "Your word is truth."-John 17:17

Friday, July 31, 2009

Carolyn went to sleep on July 9th, 2009

Please convey our love and deepest sympathy to her dear husband and sons. We'll keep on the lookout in the new world for a very tall, slender figure, maybe a lot younger looking. Her battle is over... ours is still on.........Sadly, Bette

I am so sorry to hear about Carolyn. My condolences to you Sandra because I know this must be very hard for you too, afterall you were her best friend and a dear friend. She is now resting and until she awakens again, we will move forward in Jehovah's work so that we can be there to welcome her back. Connie

There is so much comfort in the fact that Jehovah has the power and desire to bring back to life those we love. Please let me know if there is anything I can do. Erica

Just want to let you know I appreciate the updates on Carolyn. It is so sad to hear she died. You have been a true sister in helping Carolyn and I am touched by all you did for her. You are special!! This time must be hard for you and your daughter. But you are a true example for all of us in Menifee Cong on what be loving really means. Love Terri

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I am happy to know that she is now in peace.
Love to you and her family
Debbie

THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE FOR US I KNOW HOW HARD IT HAS BEEN FOR YOU. I AM PRAYING FOR EVERYONE. I DIDN'T GET TO TELL HER THAT I LOVE HER.
Sylvia

No comments: