2012 "Your word is truth."-John 17:17

Friday, January 14, 2011

Big Bear Ca 2011

Shane, Marcos, Me, Adri, Marco, Mom, Carmen & Juszel
My Brother  Joe is taking the picture and the little one refused
to get off his car seat for one last picture. He was ready for home.
 I L♥ve my Family!!!!!!
 We finally made it back to Big Bear, the same clan plus 2, my sister and mom. That was a real treat. Since my fathers passing we really hadn't had time to get together like this. Thanks to the people I work for who own this house I was able to enjoy this weekend with my family. I laughed so much..... watching my brother & his wife pushing my nephew on a sled that a neighbor let us borrow. My nephew, Jose Jr. kept falling off the sled but kept climbing back on the sled. My sis in law ended up on her back a few times.        
                                                                         



They were sooooo tired....... My nephew never stopped playing. NEVER!
                    





 Mom of course shined with her home cooked meals. I was SO happy that she got to come and experience Big Bear. First time there for her












 My absolute favorite part of the weekend was when  8 of us sat around this great big dinner table. We all took turns catching up with our busy lives.    Some moments were serious, but when the alcohol kicked in the moments became just out right hilarious. The men went to bed first & us girls stayed up a couple more hours. We shared a lot, maybe too much. All in good fun. Can't wait to have a moment like this again.



.







This is the little Munchkin

Till the Next One!

No comments: